Sunday 8 December 2013

Blogmas Days 8 | Diorskin NudeTan


I think that this is probably more of a summer product to write about. However, since I use it daily I thought I would write about it now!
I have this in the shade 001 Aurora. I'm not sure the true purpose of this product however, I use it as a bronzer/contour/make my face look more alive type of product. It looks really shimmery in the pan but it deffinatley doesnt look this shimmery when its on, I wear it pretty much every day and the shimmer is not a problem for me. There are two lighter, slightly pinky, quarters and two darker, more brown, quarters, I swirl my brush around all the colours to mix them up then put in the contour of my cheeks and blend upwards. I then take whats left on the brush and put it under my jawline and over my forehead. I feel this makes me look more healthy, especially when all the colour in my face is hidden with foundation. Maybe that's why its called Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder?! 

Another thing I love about this product is the packaging is stunning!
It comes in this silver compact which is just beautiful (however very prone to finger marks). It also has a large mirror which I never use but I guess is good for on the go makeup. This is definitely a luxury product, then again I wouldn't expect less from Dior. 
Overall I absolutely love this product! However would I repurchase it? Probably not, for the one and only fact... The price! It is around £37.  
Have you tried this?
What are you're Dior makeup recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment