Friday 6 December 2013

Blogmas Day 6 | Red Lips

Whats more festive than a bright red lip and a moody picture? (Probably a less moody picture).

 Red is probably my favorite lip colour to wear. It's classic, fun and good for day or night. For day 6 I'm going to share my favorite products for red lips!

No7 Precision Lips Pencil - Fire

This is one of those twisty up crayon type lip liners. I prefer these because no sharpening = no mess. Its really soft and doesn't pull on the lips to much. It's a really nice red, slightly darker than the Revlon lipstick. Sometimes i wear this alone all over the lips or, underneath the Revlon lipstick. It lasts a long time depending, obviously, on how much I'm not eating/drinking.

Revlon Matte Lipstick - Real Red

Real Red is my favorite red colour I have ever owned/swatched in a shop. Matte lips are my favorite. I find they last longest, look best on me and are usually pretty kiss proof (Cheeky!) 
Ohh.. I do love a swatch!


In the picture above I layered this over the No7 lip liner. Both products are really long lasting but together they last a lot longer! I also find putting the lip liner on first makes putting on the lipstick a lot easier.
You can find both of these here!

Have you tried either of these?
Whats your favorite red lipstick?
Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment