Thursday 12 December 2013

Blogmas Day 12 | MUA Matte Lipstick Wild Berry


I love the MUA £1 lipsticks and my favorite lipstick formula is matte. So imagine my delight when I wander into Superdrug and find MUA have added matte formulas into their collection. There was only 3 colours left in the shop, but out of the ones there this one really stood out to me. It looks very scary, a kind of deep purple/burgundy colour. When its on the lips its a really nice purpley red. I really like it! I'm a bit disappointed it doesn't come out as dark as it looks but i guess that's a good thing for wear ability. (This lipstick is very wearable, day and night!). The formula isn't to drying and its not as 'matte' as my other matte lipsticks but it gives a really nice look. Just make sure you moisturise and exfoliate your lips before wearing it or it will cling to any dry parts.


For £1 I cant recomend it enough and can't wait to try the other colours in the range!
You can find them in super drug or on the MUA store!
Have you tried the new Matte Lipsticks from MUA?
LEt me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment