Thursday 5 December 2013

Blogmas Day 5 | 'Tis The Season For Dry Lips

It's around this time of year, the days get colder and the wind picks up, my lips tend to suffer a lot. Dry painful lips are not a good look, I'm sure I'm not the only one that sufferers so I thought I'd share my favorite remedies.

Carmex

I love both the original and cherry flavor. The original version is definitely the best, it has a thicker formula and instantly soothes lips and works a lot better than the cherry flavor. The cherry flavor tastes and smells a lot better but the formula is a lot thinner and feels more greasy on the lips. It does the job but something about it doesn't seem quite as good.

Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry me

I didn't get this to long ago however, I have really fell in love with it. Its easy to apply on the go, feels really moisturizing on my lips and gives a subtle hint of colour. Also I love cherry flavored things so that's a double bonus.

Have you tried any of these?
What would you recommend?
Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment