Tuesday 3 December 2013

Blogmas Day 3 - November Favourites

For  today's post I thought I'd  share a few of my favorite (or most used) things from November.


MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation - NC15

I love this foundation! Although a little on the pricey side, compared to my usual foundation from boots, this is definitely worth the price tag. I have worn it nearly everyday since I got it. It matches my skin tone pretty much perfectly and it lasts a long time! I will be doing a full review on my blog soon so keep your eye out! Find it here!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze

This is pretty much a staple product in my makeup life. As you can probably tell I have used a lot of it! I wear it most days because it's so quick and easy. Just smudge it over the lid with my finger and I'm good to go. Its also a really good base for other bronze eye looks.

MAC Eye Shadow - Woodwinked

I love this eye shadow! It looks amazing on its own over the lid and blended in the crease. However, I have been putting it over the Maybelline colour tattoo recently and its a look I really like. There's a blog post for this coming soon too!

Carmex

This is a must have for me. When the weather starts getting colder my lips suffer a lot. I haven't found something that helps them as well as Carmex. Slather a bit of this on and my lips feel so much better!

Boots Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask

My hair has been very dry recently and it tangles up really quickly no matter what I do. (I swear it practically dreadlocks within a day). To de-tangle it this works wonders. I wash my hair then lather a generous amount of this on and leave it for about 5 min. Its still a struggle but after this i can actually manage to brush through my hair without too much hair pulling. It smells pretty great too!

Boots - Topshop

I got these boots last year and they are still going strong which is pretty impressive since I wore them practically everyday. They are really warm and I love the way they look. They look great with boots, leggings and tights. They are comfy for long days walking around too!

Jumper - Primark

I bought this jumper in early November and have wore it so much! It is really warm and comfy. Its soft to so no itchy arms like other jumpers I own. The length means I can wear it with jeans, leggings or shorts. I love the burgundy/purple and black colours. It is perfect for snuggling up in on a cold morning walk to lectures! I can't remember the exact price but I think it was around £14 and its available in other colours too!

The Fault in our Stars - John Green

I have never wrote about a book on my blog before but this one was so good I couldn't not include it in my faves! I cant really say much about the story line (I don't want to provide any spoilers). All I will say is if you like books that will make you laugh and cry (mainly on the train, not a good look for me) then this is the book! I recommend reading about it on amazon (or where ever you buy your books). I would say this tops the list of my favorite books!

November seemed to go so quickly, it's still sinking in that its December already! 
Have you tried any of these?
Let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment