Monday 2 December 2013

Blogmas Day 2 - Christmas Glitter Nails

Hello!
So I decided there was no better way of starting December than by giving my self a little Christmasy manicure. Red is the most festive colour I could think of, and whats Christmas without a dash of glitter?


I used Natural Collection's clear nail varnish as a base and top coat. I then applied 2 coats of Rimmel London's Lasting finish in Double Decker Red. I added a bit of BarryM Silver Glitter onto my ring fingers to try and create a gradient effect. (You could do it on every nail but I'm feeling lazy today). If you like glitter nails check out my previous post on them. (here!) I think these nails would be perfect for Christmas day.

You can find these nail polishes at Boots. (The Rimmel one is currently free when you buy 3 other Rimmel products)

Let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment