Saturday 7 December 2013

Blogmas Day 7 | MAC Woodwinked Eye Shadow



 I recently did a MAC haul blog post in which I mentioned a review of this eye shadow coming soon! Well here it is. I'm not all clued up on what the different formula names mean (this is my only MAC Eye shadow) but apparently this one is a Veluxe Pearl which is nice. I assume the pearl bit is talking about the way it's shiny, but not in a shimmer way, more metalic but like a peal (can you tell I have no idea whatsoever) I love bronze eye shadow as I think it goes well with my blue/grey eyes. I wear this quite a lot blending it, on its own, all over the lid and into the crease. This looks really nice as when its blended it seems to go darker so it looks like a lot more effort was taken than was. I also like layering this over Maybelline's colour tattoo in On and on Bronze. I put the colour tattoo over the lid, blend Woodwinked into the crease and outer third. That is one of my favorite eye looks for day and night. The formula of the eye shadow is really soft and blendable and has amazing pigmentation.  Definitely a great all rounder for me!
You can find this eye shadow here!
Whats your favorite MAC eye shadow?
Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment