Wednesday 4 December 2013

Blogmas Day 4 - New Start, New Notebook


After starting blogmas I soon realized what my problem with blogging regularly before had been. I have terrible organisational skills. I had a little notebook, but I used it for pretty much everything. (Blogging, shopping lists, uni notes...) I decided I needed a special blogging only notebook. I love stationary so looking for one was not a chore at all! I settled on this one, it has three sections so I can divide up different types of lists; section 1 for blog post ideas, section 2 for things I need to photograph for each post and section 3 for when I get lazy and want to use the notebook for other stuff. It's A5 so fine for carrying in my handbag for on the go ideas.  Plus its orange which is my favorite colour so always a bonus!
(I blurred out my list so you can't be cheeky and see what I have planned haha!)
Hopefully my new more organised system (notebook) should help me keep up with blogmas, and maybe even mean I can keep blogging regularly in the new year. We shall see...

I got this notebook from WHSmiths and it was £4.99. You can find it  here!

No comments:

Post a Comment