Wednesday 11 December 2013

Blogmas Day 11 | Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara


Sorry for not blogging yesterday, I was not feeling well and didn't have the energy to blog. I'm back today and feeling much better! 

This Is definitely one of my favorite mascaras I have tried. I didn't like it at all when I first tried it and so it was put away for a little while. I got it out one day after the mascara I was using ran out and I'm so glad i decided to give it another go! 
I'm not usually fan a of the plastic brushes but something about this one doesn't bother me at all. It's straight on one side then curved on the other meaning it's great for getting at lover lashes and into the corners. It gives my eyelashes a fair bit of volume and is really lengthening! I don't really care to much for lengthening normally as  my lashes are naturally long but this is just amazing! I get really good compliments from people when I wear this mascara and even get asked if I have eyelash extensions! It gives a really nice effect after just one coat but can be built up for a really nice dramatic look! 

This mascara is only £6.29 which really is a bargain! You can find it in boots stores and on their website.

Have you tried this mascara?
Whats your favorite mascara?
Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment