Wednesday 17 July 2013

My Top Three | Maybelline

 So I have decided to start doing posts on my top three picks from makeup brands. I am going to aim to do one of these a week (I'm not sure how that will go haha!) So.. Lets get started!
Firstly the super stay 24 colour lipstick. I love lip stains especially on nights out. This one is amazing, it looks just like a normal lipstick but stays on like nothing else (I wake up the next day with it still intact) so I don't need to worry about constant replication and it means my boyfriend doesn't come away with more lipstick on than me! I have the colour Cherry Pie which is an amazing deep red. They have two balms a glossy one and a matte one, I really want to get more colours of this because I love it so much and i am desprate to try the matte balm.
A rubbish picture to show you the amazing colour!
My second pick is the colour tattoo. I have the shade 35 On and on bronze. I wear this nearly everyday and am starting to run low. It stays on all day and doesn't crease even in the hot weather we have had in England recently! It is great on its own or as a base for other eye shadow! They have quite a few different shades but this is by far my favorite. (I wish they did a nude).

My last pick is their new The Mega Plush Volume Express mascara. This has a really cool brush (I will do a full review soon) and is really good for quick long lashes. It is a little difficult to master at first but after i got used to it I started really enjoying it. It doesn't flake and is easy to take off at the end of the day. Great!
On and on bronze on the lid and one coat of the mascara!
Have you tried any of these? What are your favorite Maybelline products?
Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment