Monday 15 July 2013

Haul | Boots

I recently went for a day out shopping with my Mam and found myself in Boots. I thought it would be cool to showed you what I bought. (I really like seeing what other people buy I'm so nosey).
Kicking it off with makeup, first I got Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in transparent. I buy this powder over and over again, its the best one i have tried and its only £3.99 so can't really go wrong. I also got Natural collections blush in peach melba. I had this once before but I dropped it and it broke. I don't wear blush often but this one is a really nice subtle shade so is perfect for me! I  have been wanting to try the BarryM Dazzle dusts for a long time so I finally took the plunge and got one. I chose copper because it looked really nice when I swatched it on my hand however i find it a bit yellowy on my eyes (I'm trying to find a way to make it work). I also got a Seventeen lip crayon in bold which is a really nice glossy orange shade.
I got 2 new brushes, a retractable lip brush (something iv been wanting for a while) and a new No7 Eye contour brush. This is my favorite brush for blending out eye shadow so i thought having a second cant hurt!
I got 2 nail varnishes a clear one from Natural collection (the BarryM one I normally get was out of stock and this was cheap). The other is a black and white graffiti nail effect. Its really cool and looks like paint splatters (review soon?)

This one is a little bit boring but this is the hair dye and colour I use on my hair. It was starting to grow out so I needed some more.
Boots own Dry shampoo! Its a little bit cheaper than my favorite batiste and does the same job! (it smells like the tropical batiste which is my favorite sent too!)
Hair masks can be expensive and I really needed a new one for my hair extensions. This one was not to expensive and smells amazing! (I love coconut)


Now these may seem weird but I have suffered with acne for quite a few years, on my body and my face (gross huh?!) I am always on the look out for new products that might help and I spotted the boots tea tree and witch hazel back spray. They have a whole new range of products to tackle body acne which is something I have never seen before. I am going to give this a good try and let you know how I get on! I also found this clearing gel from Good Things, I have never herd of this brand before but it wasn't to expensive and it has no nastiness in it so it is worth a try!
I never thought to look in Boots for jewelry but they had some really nice pieces in for pretty good prices! these two will be perfect for summer / autumn and i love the look of stacking up bracelets.
A random one to finish off. My boyfriend has really bad hay fever at this time of year and my mum suggested this would help him so we picked him some up. Its vegan, organic and drug free so can be used with what ever other hay fever medication you're on. I will let you know how he gets on with this soon!

You can find everything I bought at boots!
Have you tried any of these things?
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment