Saturday 13 July 2013

Review | MUA Undress Me Too Palette



When it comes to eye shadow I love neutrals. This palette is the perfect mix of 12 bronze and brown shades ranging from matte to metallic and it is just amazing! Each shade has amazing pigmentation (as per with MUA eye shadows). I have the Undressed palette as well but this ones shade range is so much better for me. I have herd it livened to Urban Decays Naked 2 palette but I don't have that so I cant really comment. (If it is similar I don't see the point these eye shadows are amazing for just £4!)
The shades are absolutely beautiful and I love that they gave them names this time! I love using  fiery and dreamy to make a bronze smokey eye. Good matte blacks are hard to come by, but corrupt is perfect. 

Overall I love this palette and I think it is well worth the £4 price tag. In fact I think I would happily pay a lot more than that for the quality! It definitely gets a 10/10 from me!
You can find MUA here and at your local superdrug!
Have you tried  this palette?
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment