Friday 5 July 2013

My Dior Makeover!




I have never really shopped at a high end makeup counter before, I always feel a little bit intimidated by them (does anyone else get that?). However, the other day I was shopping with my boyfriend and we went for a mooch round Debenhams' makeup section. We found ourselves in the Dior section and the lady at the counter was actually really nice. She matched me up to a foundation and gave me a little sample of it to try at home. While I was there she told me about a makeup artist they had coming in during the next week. After a little bit of persuasion from my boyfriend I decided to book an appointment and get my makeup done.

So along I went on Wednesday to get my makeup done. Everyone there was really nice and I had a really good time. I really liked my new makeup look (even if the foundation he used was a little dark and by the time I got home I looked like i had a wotsit for a face). It was a really nice experience and I even got a little goodie bad of some perfume and skincare samples to try.

Offt fancy samples.
And of course I fell in love with most of the products he used on me. My boyfriend let me pick one as a treat  (he is actually the loveliest) try as I may he did not let me say no (it was tough) I picked the Diorskin nude tan healthy glow enhancing powder in 001 aurora. Super expensive but super pretty! (Watch this space for a review).

So overall I had a super good time and will hopefully feel a little bit less intimidated by makeup counters in future (maybe).
Have you tried anything from Dior?
Let me know what you think?

You can find Dior at Debenhams Here

No comments:

Post a Comment