Sunday 7 July 2013

Review | Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol Kajal Eyeliners


So I have seen alot of good reviews for these eyeliners and I have to say I completely agree with them. I was never really a massive fan of pencil eyeliners before, they were always either to hard or way to soft and smudged easily. These are the perfect formulation: creamy enough to apply easily and smudge out to look smokey but stay put all day! (Plus they have the most beautiful pigmentation!)

I have 3 colours:  Black, Nude and Bronze. The nude is perfect for wearing in the waterline everyday and really helps make your eyes look awake without looking harsh like while eyeliner can. The black and bronze are great both to line the lid as well and the waterline but can also be easily blended all over the eye as an amazing eye shadow or base.
They are the best pencil eyeliners I have ever tried and at just £3.99 each they are an absolute bargain! They have a few more colours so I think one day soon I might have to pop to boots and pick up another one (or two...)
Have you tried these?
Let me know what you think!
You can find these eyeliners and where to buy them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment