Tuesday 9 July 2013

Tag | How much is your face worth?

(Sorry for the rubbish lighting in this photo)

I have never done a tag style post before but I have seen a few people doing this one, it looked kinda fun so I thought I would give it a go! If you haven't seen this tag before the idea is you list every product you have used on your face that day and add up the prices. So here I go...
MUA Undress your skin Flawless face primer - £5
Revlon colour stay makeup (ivory) - £12.49
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer (51) - £7.49
Rimmel Stay Matte powder (transparent) - £3.99
MUA Bronzer (shade 3) - £1
No7 Skin Illuminator (Peach) - £11
Maybelline Colour tattoo (on and on bronze) - £4.99
Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner (bronze) - £3.99
Soap and Glory Thick and fast Collagen coat mascara - £10.50
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil (hazel) - £2.99
Natural Collection lash care mascara (clear) - £1.99
Maxfactor lasting lip tint ( 03) - £6.99
MUA Pro Base Fixing mist - £5

Total : £77.42

I use a lot of products that are on the cheaper end but its scary to see how quickly it adds up! I'm pretty proud of my self considering most of these posts I have read have totaled at well over £100. (Does this mean i can treat my self to more makeup?!)
Have you done a pose like this? I really enjoy reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment