Sunday 11 August 2013

Overnight Makeup Bag Essentials


Over the last few weeks I have been staying overnight at my boyfriends house quite a lot and so have built up a pretty trusty group of products I like to take with me. As I don't like to spend a long time getting ready on a morning when I'm out of my house I only take my essentials. 

Rimmel Wake me up concealer ~ Ivory

I used to hate this concealer but recently I dug it back out and have really fallen in love with it, it is an illuminating concealer and I really like to apply it under my eyes to brighten them up.

Bourjois Healthy mix Concealer ~ 51

I dab a bit of this concealer on any redness or blemishes I have on my face and it covers everything really well and lasts for hours. I love the tube it comes in as you can squeeze out as much as you need and it feels a little more hygienic than doe foot applicators that other concealers have. (Especially since I use this on spots). I blend it over my face using the Real Techniques Contour brush.

Rimmel Stay matte powder ~ Transparent

This has been my go to powder for quite a few months now and I love it! I blend a bit of this over my whole face to set the concealer and mattify using the buffing brush from Real Techniques. I find that this combined with the concealers gives a finish I may actually prefer to a full foundation look and it takes less than half the time!

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil ~ Hazel

I never used to do anything with my brows however suddenly filling them in has become an essential. This pencil makes doing my brows really quick and easy (I already have quite defined/thick brows and so only need a tiny bit of filling in anyway). Also the little comb on the lid means I don't need to take my brow comb.

Natural Collection Mascara ~ Clear

This stuff is cheap (under £2) and does the job. I use it to fix my eyebrows in place after I used the pencil or, if I'm in a real rush, just on its own.

Maybelline Colour tattoo Cream eye shadow ~ On and on bronze

I use this pretty much everyday blending a bit over my eyelid. The ultimate in speedy makeup applications!

Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner ~Bronze

I smudge this on my lower lash line to give a instant 'I-actually-made-effort' look despite the lack of actual effort. It lasts a good few hours, is cheap and is a really lovely colour. Winner all round!

Seventeen Backlash Mascara

This is my go to mascara at the moment. It gives really long volumized lashes in just a couple of coats so is perfect for when you're in a rush.

MAC Lipstick ~ So Chaud 

I very rarely leave the house without a lipstick on these days and this on is my current favorite. It is a lovely orangey red and makes any makeup look amazing!

Candy Store Silicone cosmetics bag ~ Purple

I got this as a gift for Christmas and i love it! Its the perfect size to fit these makeup bits in without being to big. Plus it is made of silicone so if anything leaks it just wipes clean. 

I love all these products and I find when I get ready on a morning using them it takes less than 10 min. What are your makeup essentials?

Where to find:
Rimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment