Thursday 17 October 2013

Update | Where have I been?

So I haven't blogged since August. A lot has been going on in my life and blogging found it's self pushed to one side covered up by other things. I started university this September and so packing, finance sorting and general tears and tantrums over took everything else. It has taken me a long time to get used to living in a new city (I'm still not convinced I like it), but now things are settling I'm finding I have a lot of time to myself that I need to fill with something to try and distract me from my home sickness. This hopefully will come in the form of blogging. I don't know how long I will keep up with it (with my ever increasing uni work load), or how regularly I will post, but for now I'm back and excited to start writing again. I have a few blog posts planned so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment