Tuesday 22 October 2013

Haul | MAC

Hey, just a quick post to show you what I got from MAC recently. I only owned one MAC lipstick before this so I'm very excited! I have had my eye on the eye shadow Woodwinked for a while now and I am super happy to finally have it its a really pretty bronze colour and I have worn it pretty much everyday since I got it. I have been needing a decent foundation for a while no matter how many I try from boots they never seem to work for me. I asked for a sample of the studio sculpt foundation and fell in love with it. Its alot more expensive than foundations I'm used to buying but its definitely worth it since it actually works on my skin!

What I bought:

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC15 - £25
MAC Eye shadow in Woodwinked - £12.50

I love both of these products and will be doing reviews for both soon.
Have you tried these products?
What MAC products do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment