Thursday 31 October 2013

OOTN | Halloween Poison Ivy

Cheesier smile maybe?

So if you read my previous post (Here) you'll know I am being Poison Ivy for Halloween this year. I really love my outfit so I thought I'd show you what I wore.
Poison outfits are hard to come by and any I found I really didn't like. So after scouring the internet I found this corset. It is just perfect! Green satin with black leafy design. I got so many compliments about how nice the corset is at the Halloween party! Admittedly it was quite uncomfortable to wear but once I got used to it i was fine. It was also pretty well priced at £18.99 on ebay. (Find it here)
I also wore dark green leggings from Topshop (here) and my black pixie boots from Primark.

For my hair I wore my extentions and curled them so they were wavy. I then clipped back my left side and quiffed my fringe. I used Leaf clips I made from cheap Primark hair clips and fake leaves from a craft store. I made some single leaf clips and clipped these down the left side of my hair.
Overall I am really pleased with my outfit. I can't wait to wear it again tonight!

What do you think of my outfit?
What are you being for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment