Friday 11 July 2014

Lips | Rose lip Combo


I am not a lover of natural lip colours. They look amazing on other people but awful on me. So recently when I want something a bit more natural I have been going for a rose colour lip. These are the two products I use to create this look.

First I line and fill in my lips with Natural Collection lip liner in Ruby Rose. This is only around £1.99 (plus Natural Collection is often on 3 for £5 at Boots!) This lip liner is quite long wearing for the price and helps make the lipstick last a bit longer. 
I then apply Barry M lip paint in Everything's Rosie 164. This lipstick is a lovely colour but doesn't last very long at all, but if you don't mind reapplying it throughout the day then its not really a problem.
This is what they look like when they are layered up. 
What is your favourite lip combo for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment