Tuesday 12 August 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette


I finally got one! I am very late on this bandwagon. I have lusted over the Naked 3 palette since it was released and one day my boyfriend surprised me with it (He shouldn't buy me presents but I wont complain). I am so excited to have this after months of being super jealous of everyone else that has posted about this. It is very expensive (£37) but it does not disappoint.
 
All the colours in this palette are beautiful and noting like any eye shadows I have had before. Lovely rose tones that are not to pink meaning you wont look like you have some kind of eye infection. I wanted to pick out my favourites but I really can't. This palette has a great variety of matte, metallic and shimmery colours. I will post soon about how I wear this shades.
This is quite expensive however you do get 12 amazing colours plus a brush which is pretty good too. You can create looks for day and night, so its super versatile. You also get 4 samples of different primer potions, each one containing around a weeks worth of product.
Overall I love this and all I want to do is experiment with it (and stare at it).
Do you have this?
How do you like to use it?
Let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment