Tuesday 9 September 2014

FOTD || Everyday Makeup


I haven't blogged in a while but I am going to make an effort to do it more since I really enjoy it! To start it up again I thought id so a quick post about the make up look I wear most days at the moment.

Base

  • MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation in Porcelain (Review coming soon)
  • Seventeen Stay Time Concealer in Extra Fair
  • Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder in Ivory Porcelain
  • NYX Blush in Taupe as contour
  • Venus from the Naked Basics Palette as highlighter
  • Benefit Blush in Dandelion (Mini from the 'Do The Bright Thing' kit)

Eyes

  • Naked 3 Palette (Limit and Dust over the lid, Nooner in the crease, Liar on the outer corner, Strange on the inner corner and Blackheart as liner)
  • Naked Basics Palette (Naked 2 on lower lash line and Venus as brow highlight)
  • Natural Collection eye shadow in Crushed Walnut on the brows
  • MUA Clear mascara to set the brows
  • Bourjois Twist up the Volume Mascara on top lashes
  • Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara on lower lashes

Lips

  • Collection Deluxe Lipstick in 02 Talullah



I love this make up, Its simple but still quite dramatic from the eye liner. Some days I don't line my eyes to give a softer look.

That's all for now.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment