Thursday 18 September 2014

Top 3 | Bright Lips

Today I thought I'd share my 3 favourite bright lipsticks. Bright lips are my favourite so it was quite difficult to narrow them down to 3.

Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm - Sultry

This is a really nice pinky purple kind of colour it is lovely for day time and night! The crayon style of it makes it really easy to apply, plus it has a really weirdly nice minty smell.

MAC -So Chaud

My favourite lipstick ever! Its the perfect balance of orange and red. It has a really nice matte formula that isn't to drying and is really long lasting.

Revlon - Really Red

My ultimate red lipstick! It's matte which is my favourite formula and lasts a really long time. Reds can be hard to apply and wear but this one is so easy!
What are your favourite bright lips?
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment