Monday 7 July 2014

Haul | Mini Monday Boots Haul

This is might well be the smallest (most boring) haul ever! That being said I thought I might share with you what I bought today. I only popped in for my concealer (I was running very very low), but while I was there I decided it was time to try a new pressed powder. I also couldn't resist buying a new lipstick as a little treat for myself. I'm allowed though, it's results day tomorrow!
First things first I picked up my new favourite concealer, Seventeen Stay Time in extra fair. Yes, I think I might actually like this more than the collection one! Seventeen have an offer at the moment where if you but two products you get a free lip crayon (see next picture). Since i cant resist any kind of opportunity to get something free (even if I end up spending way more) I grabbed the Seventeen Miracle Matte pressed powder in ivory porcelain. I needed a new powder anyway, I think I have used this before but I can't remember so hopefully its good!
Now a but more exciting (not really). I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got a Revlon Matte balm. I got the colour sultry because I didn't really think I have anything else similar. It is a darkish rose kind of a colour. Maybe mauve?  I'm not very good with my colours at all! The last thing i got was my free lip crayon from seventeen this doesn't have a colour name on but I think there was only two to choose from and I picked this one which is more of a redish coral. I'm not 100% sold on this as it has little bits of glitter in it. Then again I cant really complain for £0!

I will try out these and let you know what I think.
Have you tried any of these?
What do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment