Saturday 21 March 2015

Hair Update | The Concave Bob

So I have been wanting my hair cut for weeks. It was long and I was starting to get bored of it. I had the idea of getting a bob and then put it off for ages because I was scared. Then last Thursday i was in town with my mam and we walked past a walk in hair dressers. She made me go in and get it cut (either that or I wasn't allowed to talk about haircuts again). I was a bit nervous with it begin a walk in salon but the man that cut my hair was amazing. However, I'm not sure I like it...


If you weren't sure what my hair looked like before i'll share a picture.
Only obviously a different colour haha!

As you can see I had a LOT cut off. I'm still undecided on it. 
Let me know what you think?


1 comment:

  1. Personally prefer it beautiful before but gorgeous now too xxx

    ReplyDelete