Friday 20 March 2015

Boots Haul | March 2015

Hey! So I did a bit of shopping at Boots (they have 3 for 2 on makeup its justified!) and I thought I would do a quick post to share what I got.


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Light Vanilla - £9.99 *
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in Eclat Clair - £7.99 *
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lip Lacquer in Nude-ist! - £8.99 *
(3 for 2)


Collection eyes uncovered Nude Grey Palette - £3.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent - £3.99
Rimmel Brows this Way in Middle Brown - £3.99
(3 For 2)


ecoTools Concealer brush - £5.49*
Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Exfoliating Pads - £4.99
Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash - £3.59
(Tea Tree & Witch Hazel was on buy one get one free)

So those are all the things I bought. Hope you enjoyed looking at what I bought as much as I enjoy looking at what other people buy (not nosey at all...)

(All products marked with a * were bought with Boots advantage card points/store credit)

1 comment: