Thursday 25 April 2013

Nails | Lilac Ombre



Hello there...
So I am most definitely very late at getting on the 'ombre train'. However, late or not, I decided to give it a little go. I was getting a bit bored of block colour nails so thought I would try something a little different. It was so simple to do!


To create these nails I used: 

  • BarryM Nail paint - 308 Berry Ice Cream
  • BarryM Base/Top Coat - 54 Clear All in one
  • MUA Nail polish - All Nude
I also used a little sponge, a makeup sponge would be ideal. I did a base coat of the clear varnish then two coats of the base (white) colour. Then I painted a line of the white and a line of the purple onto a little sponge and dabbed it onto the nail. The two colours will blend them-self creating a really easy ombre. Then after a few seconds apply the top coat which helps blend the two colours together even more and adds shine. I love this BarryM topcoat it makes any polish last ages!

My sponge is really a random bit of foam. ;)

I'm really happy with the finished look, I cant wait to try it with other colour combinations (maybe something a little more bold).
 Let me now what you think! 
Until next time...
Tatty bye!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, so pretty! I've been loving lilac shades for spring :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete