Sunday 28 April 2013

Lips | MUA Lipstick Collection



As collections go this one is pretty small (yet very much loved!). I currently own just 5 of these lipsticks, but at £1 a go my collection is definitely going to continue growing! The MUA lipsticks are super creamy so wont dry your lips out at all. They have pretty good staying power too, considering the tiny price tag. Most of the colours in the range have pretty good pigmentation too, you really can't go wrong with these!

Here are some swatches...


As you can see these lipsticks have really good pigmentation!

Shade 6

This shade is really nice pink however it is almost metallic which I'm not sure suits me. This one is definitely a good spring pick it you are after something subtle.

Shade 3
This shade is one of my favorites. It is a bright fuchsia and has (possibly?) some blue undertones. I am a big fan of bright lips but this may not be for everyone.

Shade 14 Bare
A nude! I had never tried a true nude colour before so decided to give this ago. It does have a slightly pink tone to it however on my skin tone it just doesn't look right. (I have very pigmented lips naturally) It does look very good on my friend though so I say if you're looking for a nude give this a go! (It is only .£1 after all)

Shade 16 Nectar


Hello orange! Orange being my favorite colour I had high high hopes for this one. However, it didn't seem to have as much pigmentation as the others (maybe because it melted in the sun?) it is lovely for summer though and a great way to add a subtle tint of colour to your lips!

Shade 1
Now this is what I call a lipstick! I am a massive fan of red lips and this is the perfect 'vampy' red. At first it looked very dark (I was a little scared as I'm very pale) but after putting it on I fell in love! 

So over all these lipsticks are amazing at just £1 each and I can't wait to pop to Superdrug and buy some more!
You can find these at Superdrug or on the MUA website!
Have you tried these?
Let me know what you think!
Untill next time...
Tattybye!


No comments:

Post a Comment