Sunday 8 July 2012

Pretty Glitter Nails


Hello there...

I have not blogged in over a month due to an exploding laptop and my rubbish technical knowlage. None the less I am back, anw with some super shiny nails! I wanted to add a bit of sparkle into my life after a not so good few weeks. I created these cute shiny nails! (I apologise for their messyness I dont have super stedy hands).

The blue is Essie 'Lapiz of luxury' (here). - My first ever Essie nailvarnish!
The silver glitter is BarryM 'limited edition' (here)
The silver is BarryM nail effect in 'silver foil' (here)

All of these Nail varnishes are very long wearing and the silver glitter as a top coat means there is no chipping at all! I wore these nails for about a week and there was not a single chip!

What do you think?
Tatty Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment