Monday 3 June 2013

Hair Update | Ginger Fringe

Because smiling is way to mainstream.

Hello there!
So after a little bit of time of having pink hair, I decided it was a bit to much and time to tone it down a little. I have always adored Auburn hair and so I figured now would be as good time as any to go ginger! I used the 'Nice n Easy' foam dye in light auburn. I was super pleased to see it go the perfect colour despite being putting it over bright pink hair! I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since I dyed it this colour which I didn't expect at all. (chuffed much?)
And now for the fringe! I had been putting off getting my hair cut for months so I decided to bite the bullet and get a trim. I am trying to grow my hair so just a few layers on that part. The real drastic change was of course the fringe. (My boyfriend said he doesn't like full fringes so of course that's what I had done). I'm not 100% decided if I like the fringe or not but either way a little bit of change is never a bad thing.
Let me know what you think?
Thats all for now!
Tatty Bye 
♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment